BeeLine Brake, Alignment & Maintenance has specialized in Auto alignment and Auto brake service in San Diego since 1947. A proper wheel alignment will improve tire life, vehicle performance and fuel efficiency.
When should I have my Auto wheel alignment checked?
- You should have your auto wheel alignment checked if the steering wheel is no longer in the center position
- You may need a Auto wheel alignment if the vehicle pulls in one direction or wanders
- If Suspension parts have been replaced, an auto alignment may be required
- If New tires are installed, you definitely should have the auto's alignment checked
- If your tires are showing uneven wear, it's time for an auto wheel alignment
Before each auto wheel alignment, we perform a thorough suspension inspection of your auto by an experienced wheel alignment specialist.
Lowered and modified performance vehicles
At BeeLine Brake, Alignment & Maintenance we have flat drive on racks ensuring no damage to autos undercarriage. When a vehicle is lowered, adverse camber and caster conditions can arise. We specialize in camber/caster kit installation and more cost effective procedures such as slotting and straightening supports. We also can align to your specified alternate racing specifications.
Lifted and modified performance vehicles
When a vehicle is lifted the geometry of the suspension can be altered creating bump steer and adverse camber/caster conditions. Our auto wheel alignment specialists have the experience needed in addressing these issues.